Still the same but closer then ever,but sometime really confusing come to think of it.Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears?Almost everyone whom i know NOW ,their relationship turn sourz.Either break up or rocky stage.Will i be the next one,abandon alone with broken heart & a pool of tears?CAN PLEASE Somebody out there has the keys to my heart...just haven't found the right set yet.NOW im keep looking forward for something,dont know IS right or wrong to do so.I would rather do something and find out that it was the wrong thing, than never know if it was the right thing."TRY THAN LEFT ALONE AND DIE"..Winning your heart is like winning the lottery; I never know when I'm going to win it, but I know I've got to keep on trying..AM I STUPID? AM I? AM I?
Love is like a bus, if you miss it, don't worry, you'll catch another one? SO DONT be like me waiting,expose yourself more to others.Dont stay in a place ,move around meet new people & things..THOSE who is single hope u meet up someone new again,always believe that there is someone out there who can take your breath away.THOSE who same as me, (strong-headed, stuborn) BE PATIENT AND WAIT...Never give up on love, you never know when you might get a second chance..
"Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before."








0 comments:
Post a Comment