BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Another Entry..

I feel really old nowadays.Age does matters, I can't help thinking about my future. What will I be doing in 5 years time? 10 years? Will I still be living in Singapore?What job will I be doing? I would like to think everything will go according to what I plan but it isn't always possible.Suddenly I feel a deep sense of regret for wasting away my study in my life. I know I can't change things but I can't help thinking of that what ifs. Maybe it's fate. I'm borned to be slower than others. I've repeated this line many times; "I may be slower but I will still reach my destination eventually". Sometimes this sentence seem like a cushion to comfort my heart. I do know although I might reach my destination eventually..

To others, money is not everything but to us, we would definitely say something like "without money you cannot do anything!"
In Singapore, you tell me where no need to spend money. Drink 1 kopi also need money, have sex also need to use condom, even worse sometimes need pregenacy kit to test...everything also money!"

I would ask, in the first place, who gave this damn piece of paper its value? It's us humans. From young, we were taught the importancy of this piece of paper known as money. We then learnt that money is not the cause of evil but having no money is. t it's not funny when you think of the changes 10 years later could bring. What will happen to our future generati

do u know how much I miss u?......ummmmm juz count the rain drops outside.....that means how much i miss u.........see? There's no rain outside lol........"

Swimming time for tomorrow..
ATTN : (CUT & COPY)

0 comments: