What is love? Could there possibly be a deffinition? Every person is different in many ways so they must love and feel loved differently too.Love is used too carelessly these days. If its something so special and different then why is it over used and so common. Oh~ i love your shoes or Oh~ i love to eat chocolate cake, do you really? People these days substitute love for like alot or a way to get a person on their good side. What happened to the big moment and the big rush you feel when you first hear "I love you"? Now couples say "I love you" from the very begining. Could they possibly love each other already?
But then again you define how you view love. It could be just the feeling everytime you see his/her face is when he/she touches your face,or it could be you would do anything to be with this person for forever. Whatever way you veiw love, it should be special. You cant let anyone tell you how to love or tell you that you dont love that person because your deffinition is different then theirs. All you need is love and if the world lived like this, we would appreciate the simple things in life. Most importantly find love inside yourself and embrace it!
A Letter To You,
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life .
I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you.
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life...I love you with my body, soul, and mind.I love you so much,MiMi..
Forever yours,
Wee wee







0 comments:
Post a Comment