I've always thought that when two persons meet with common interest, they'll hang out pretty well...but it didn't seem to work if their characters collide. Then i told myself, maybe the opposites attract ! Two persons of mostly different interests might somehow bring light and knowledge into another. Then again i was wrong.... Some people would say, you have to accept me for who i am, this is debatable... I always think that if you're really in love, a change would always make things better and fulfillin..The past was a strong headed magnet that lost it's force, now's an engined magnet tryin hard to keep itself attached...Life's somehow so very contradictin...
Sometimes I tend to ponder, is it love ? I've been having recollections of the past recently. After the episode was a new start but it doesn't seem to be what i'm expectin, the greater demands tend to make me take many steps back instead of moving forward. I tend to be a different me, someone no longer affected by my surroundins, no longer wishing for what i see everlastin was before. I no longer pin any hopes, or rather dare not. For a moment in a corner of my life i just feel that i'm better off alone. I'm still strugglin within, faintly gaspin every breath i could. I think i'm just having this insane illusion, I no longer trust what i see before me, I'm slowly being enclosed in that glass panel, being displayed and unreachable. Will i ever find what i've lost ? Will i break free ? I guess i have not much of a say now but just to wait and see....
ps:Good Nite My Loyal readers.. And U MY2..
Sunday, November 2, 2008
???
Posted by Unknown at Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment