BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 1, 2008

BLACK HOLE



Things transpirin slower than usual
Yet at the same time goin to fast for me to follow
Dont know whats happenin am just goin with the tide
Am scared but somehow don’t see the need to hide
Whether am driven by confidence or most likely by fear
Somethin's tellin and urgin me to get out of here

So close to the surface i can smell the fresh air
But I cant see the way out, this is hardly even fair
Am gettin tossed and turned and pushed about
Becomin so frustrated am about to shout
My minds now clouded, I cant find no more rhymes
I’m lost in a black hole we call time




Now is almost 6am i the mornin,still cant get to slp,was ponderin some how. Conclusion,tired of usin my brain juice up,shall......

Ps : Wat will be will be,then i shall,i will and i be..

Yeah , my 1st off day at HAKUBA (Tuesday)!

*Dun ask me why i like to use monkeys as Glitter Graphics COS I SIMPLY LOVE IT!!

Good nite my dear readers...

0 comments: