BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A STUPID DAY wahahahah!!

Who is this girl walkin around below the decks wearin MELODY * SWEE YI *

eeeeeeeeeeee er xin lo ..

PILLIPPINO MAID ???? haha..
At *LONG ZHONG GOLD * not long john sliver ..:P
@&*&#$*@$&@$ haha~
N.T.T
MR LIM & Me
Im goin to tell u a story, got this girl tellin me one day she got drunk after clubblin
The story goes :
C say : Hey i tell u huh, got one day i got DEAD drunk le after clubblin ,then my fren send me home ..
I say : then how yr fren send u home ???
C say : ( she very GAN JIONG talkin )No la, my fren BAGPACK ME on the back then take cab home !!!
I say : (i was laugh away) is BAGPACK meh not PIGGY BACK meh ???
(I WAS DRIVIN THEN, we keep on laughin)
I say : then wat u drank tat nite??? y so deadly drunk~en ????
C says : Ohhhh.. i mix the drinks lo.. i drank (~HEI<--(in chinese) NI KEN~ ) mix with WATER FLOW !!!
I say : I straight brust into tears (laugh till tears drop), y is not HIGH~(english) NI ~KEN meh ??? then y is WATER FLOW not WATER FALL meh ??? (LAUGH all the way) wahahahah~ really made my day !!!
ANYWAY dunno u all guys see this short conversation will laugh or not or very cold i dunno.. HaHa~ is ok la~
Anyway I cant believe people study from S.I.M !!! so oooGONG de (haha) , & i not shootin anyone. oni to the person i mention ABOVE !!! ----> (N.T.T) <----
pS : I KNOW U GOIN TO KILL ME if u saw this post wahahahh~ bleah ~

0 comments: