TO SOMEONE : I LOVE MOST, XP
This are the 10 COMMANDMENT... oppps is 10 WHEN I, as i promise to delicate to you ..
:P wahahahah
1)When i see you, i see RAINBOW..
2)When u sad, i will be there for you..
3)When i feel u, make sure u can feel me just the way i feel..
4)When u come out of bath,i make sure u spread honey around you ..
5)When i hug u, i make sure I WILL squeeze very fuckin hard..
6)When i lay down beside u, u on TOP of me, fast..
7)When i kiss u ,make sure yr salivia, wet my WHOLE FACE..
8)When i look at the sky above, i will think of yr bloody face..
9)When i in my house, u at yr house, hope our soul are close tight through the nite
10)When When When i i i ... Will love ME JUST THE WAY I do ...
This are the 10 COMMANDMENT... oppps is 10 WHEN I, as i promise to delicate to you ..
:P wahahahah
1)When i see you, i see RAINBOW..
2)When u sad, i will be there for you..
3)When i feel u, make sure u can feel me just the way i feel..
4)When u come out of bath,i make sure u spread honey around you ..
5)When i hug u, i make sure I WILL squeeze very fuckin hard..
6)When i lay down beside u, u on TOP of me, fast..
7)When i kiss u ,make sure yr salivia, wet my WHOLE FACE..
8)When i look at the sky above, i will think of yr bloody face..
9)When i in my house, u at yr house, hope our soul are close tight through the nite
10)When When When i i i ... Will love ME JUST THE WAY I do ...
PS: XP XP XP WO AI ni SHENG SHENG
YI SHENG JI AI LI JI AY !!!!
i will never change my heart COS 2 person not = to us
is = to many people !!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment